Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Greenee.
By purchasing through our website, you are agreeing to accept the following terms and conditions of trade. If, however, you do not agree to the following terms and conditions of trade, do not use this website.
General Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- We do not, and neither do any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages by Greenee and/or be deemed a criminal offence which will be referred to the appropriate enforcement agency.
- This website contains material which is owned by Greenee. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is absolutely prohibited.
- Ocassionally, this website might publish links to external websites. We will provide these links for your convenience to either provide further information for you, and/or articles of interest. By providing external website links, we do not accept that these links prove an endorsement by Greenee of any external website and we do not accept any responsibility for any information contained within those external websites.
- Greenee will not be liable for nor responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- This includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site will, on delivery conform with its description, be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of that kind are commonly supplied.
- Greenee is bound by all terms and conditions contained within the relevant Australian legislation.
- Greenee will not be liable for any loss that results from a failure by Greenee to comply with terms and conditions that fall into the following categories: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits
- We will not be held liable for any loss or injury in connection with the injury or death of a person which is directly attributable to an anaphylactic or allergic reaction to any product. At the time of purchasing you must read and be fully aware of the ingredients of the product and by purchasing the product you acknowledge that you have read and understood the ingredients listing.
Pricing and Payment
- Item prices quoted on this website are clearly displayed and will be charged as displayed at time of checkout except where there is a case of an obvious error.
- All prices are double checked at time of packaging and despatch and if the displayed price is higher than the actual product price, we will charge you the actual product price and organise for the difference to be refunded to you. If the displayed price is higher than the actual product price, we will contact you for your instruction and in this particular circumstance, we reserve the right to reject your purchase and refund monies owed to you.
- Payment for all products is to be made through either a credit or debit card, or paypal. No other form of payment will be accepted unless there is agreement from management prior to purchase.
- We will not charge your credit or debit card for any additional charges. By electing to make payment using a credit or debt card, you agree that we are not responsible for paying any unauthorised amounts that may be charged to or debited from your credit or debit cards by third parties.
- Payments made by PayPal will be charged to or debited from your credit card or debit card or PayPal account in accordance with the applicable PayPal terms and conditions. By electing to make payment using PayPal, you agree that all information supplied to PayPal is correct and that we are not responsible for paying any unauthorised amounts that may be charged to or debited from your PayPal account by third parties.
- There is room for some discretionary discounts to be applied for bulk orders, however these will not be applied at time of checkout and all bulk orders must be lodged through either phone or email to Greenee.
- Prices are subject to change from time to time without notice.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.