Easy Freezing | Made from recycled plastics
These reusable bread bags are made from recycled drink bottles and are designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags as well as plastic toggles and ties. These are great to take to the bakery with you so you can forgo plastic, and excellent for home bakers. Simply bake, cool and freeze. Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards, the dimensions of these bread bags are designed to fit over the machines bakeries use when slicing, so you can go plastic free without any worries. Bread stored in an ONYA bread bag will last up to three months without freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
Please note, these bags are not designed to enhance bread longevity on a counter-top, but for transporting bread from the bakery home again and ultimately long-term storage / freezing.
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
- Measures 41cm long x 25.5cm wide, 10cm gussett
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high